USCIS revised Form N-400, Application for Naturalization on April 13, 2016. The revised version is accessible at uscis.gov/n-400. August 9, 2016 is the last date to use the 9/13/13 form edition, if any forms submitted after August 10, 2016, it will be discarded and previous versions of Form N-400 submitted will be returned.
The eligibility requirement for naturalization remains the same. Visit uscis.gov/n-400 to get the information on how to complete the form, and where eligibility requirements can be found.
Revised Form Changes:
- Removed the bar code
- Streamlined the application process for the customer
- Identified evidence.
Instructions to complete the Revised Form N-400:
- Access the revised form uscis.gov/n-400.
- Complete it electronically, then print, sign and mail it to the USCIS Lockbox listed in the instructions. Please comprise supporting papers and the correct fee.
- If you are unable to fill out Form N-400 electronically, you may print it, or request a paper form by calling the Forms Request Line at 800-870-3676. You must complete the paper form in black ink.
- You may also get forms and information by calling the USCIS National Customer Service Centre at 800-375-5283